AMORE RENTALS - Luxury Villa Ibiscus 1 with Infinity Private Pool, Sea View, Over the Sea, Parking, Breakfast
Nerano - Villa
Villa Ibiscus 1 is a luxury two-storey villa surrounded by terraces and gardens with direct access to the sea. Covering an area of 200 square meters, it accommodates 8 guests. It is located close to the beach at Cantone, an ancient fishing village which today is a characterful holiday resort on the Amalfi Coast.
The villa is surrounded by very large outside areas (around 500 square meters) and boasts a stunning infinity pool with hydro-massage seating, right in front of the sea. With access through a patio in front of the living room, the pool area also features sun beds and a hot outdoor shower.
The ground-floor terrace, measuring around 140 square meters, is divided into seating and dining areas complete with a 3 m long dining table, a built-in BBQ and a wood-fired oven. The seating and dining areas are shaded by awnings and an ancient olive tree. Another large terrace on the upper floor is accessed from the bedrooms.
Entry to the villa is from the parking area and the main gate, via a lift or staircase. The spacious and panoramic living room is divided into a seating area, with a 55” satellite TV and three elegant sofas, and a dining area with a large table. The kitchen is equipped with a five-burner hob, electric oven, microwave oven, fridge-freezer, small wine cellar, ice maker, dishwasher, moka pot, toaster and kettle. From the kitchen you have access to the terrace with BBQ and wood-fired oven. Finally, the laundry room includes a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom: king-size bed, satellite TV, safe, minibar, access to the large terrace with view of the sea and the Li Galli islands – Bathroom: sink, toilet, shower, cosmetic mirror, hairdryer
• Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom: king-size bed, satellite TV, minibar, safe, baby cot, access to a charming terrace with spectacular view – Bathroom: sink, toilet, shower, cosmetic mirror, hairdryer
• Bedroom 3 with en-suite bathroom: two single beds, satellite TV, minibar, safe, balcony with sea view – Bathroom: sink, toilet, shower, cosmetic mirror, hairdryer
• Bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom: king-size bed, 70” satellite TV, access to a terrace with sea view – Bathroom: sink, bidet, toilet, shower cubicle, cosmetic mirror, hairdryer
• Guest cloakroom: sink, toilet
This is a truly stunning dream villa.
• Air conditioning throughout and central heating
• Terraces with seating and dining areas
• Infinity pool with hydro-massage (3.9 m wide, 9 m long, and from 1.2 to 1.7 m deep). The pool is open the all year. It is possible to have the pool heated on request in advance, for a fee.
• Several TVs
• Towels (changed every day) and bedlinen (changed every 2 days)
• Daily clean (5 hours Mon-Sat) and final clean
• Certified sanitisation
• 2 Lifts
• Parking for 2 cars inside the gates
• Welcome pack and daily breakfast (bread, croissants, cookies, pastries, seasonal fruits, yoghurt, butter, orange juice, marmalade, honey, coffee, milk)
• Direct access to the sea. You can get straight to the beach either by private cable car, or by foot (includes the stairs), enjoying a pleasant and scenic walk. When you arrive at the pebble beach, you will have the possibility to make use of the services of the neighbouring lido.
Not included in the price, to be paid on site upon arrival:
• Tourist tax 2,00 Euros per day per person from April 1 to October 31 for the first 5 nights. The children under 18 years do not pay.
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM = 60,00 euros to be paid at the arrival; late arrival fee after 00:00 midnight = 80,00 euros
• Damage deposit: 2000,00 Euros in cash or by credit card. The damage deposit will be returned prior to your departure unless there are accidental damages to the property.
Ideal for large family reunions or holidays with friends
A peaceful villa with easy access to the beautiful surrounding areas
• Rocky beach at Marina del Cantone 100 m away
• Restaurant 300 m away
• Nerano 1 km away
• Sorrento and Circumvesuviana train station 15 km away
• Naples Capodichino Airport 63 km away
• Bus stop 300 m away
• All the most famous places of this coast are within 60 km
Plenty to do and to see, for a full immersion holiday
• This villa is ideal for nature lovers who will enjoy the scents, flowers and colours of the Mediterranean maquis.
• The Amalfi Coast is famous for its crystal-clear sea, underground caves, welcoming people and excellent restaurants.
• You may be tempted to stay in the villa, but if you are staying in this area it is worth visiting nearby places and spending days on the beach, basking in the Mediterranean sunshine and swimming in the clear waters.
An elegant luxury villa ideal for nature lovers
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15063049ALB0910
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed - Adapted for disabled people.
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Rock beach - Spiaggia Marina del Cantone
Town centre - Nerano
Shops - Nerano
Sand beach - Cala di Puolo Massa Lubrense
Train station - Stazione Circumvesuviana di Sorrento
Town centre - Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Airport - Aeroporto di Napoli
Town centre - Napoli
Town centre - Salerno
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
- 3/5Value for money
Bellissima villa in ottimo stato, arredamenti, comfort, vista mare, servizio etc...
The guest has not left any comments in this review
Breath-taking coastal views, a private pool and sea-facing terraces at this villa for 8, close to the charming foodie-favourite Amalfi Coast town of Nerano You’ll struggle to beat the view at Villa the Phoenix, a villa for 8 (135 m²) with private pool, perched on the hillside that sweeps down to the...
Stunning villa offering panoramic sea views, close to the beach and several Michelin-starred restaurants. A fantastic spot for relaxing with family and friends. Villa Ariadne is a 5-bedroom villa just 30 minutes from Sorrento. Set over three floors, it offers beautiful views of the surrounding countryside...