AMORE RENTALS - La Villa Positano with Direct Sea Access and Garden
Positano - Villa
Imagine your ideal villa on the Amalfi Coast … experience La Villa Positano. Start your holiday in style with a boat transfer from Positano, one of the jewels in the crown of the iconic Amalfi Coast. Located close to several beaches and less than 2km from the bustling centre of Positano, this ultra-glam villa is guaranteed to set your heart racing.
With private steps punctuated by sunbathing terraces down to the water’s edge, and set amidst a lush, mature garden (4.480 square meters), this exquisite villa (400m²) is one of only a few Positano homes to offer its guests complete privacy coupled with unrivalled sea views. Gaze out across the water to Positano from the private terraces and soak up the sun on the terraces that lead down to the water’s edge or on the vast panoramic terrace across the length of the plant-filled garden. When you need shade, retreat to the porticoed veranda or choose the spacious first floor terrace, accessed from several of the bedrooms. An external hot tub it is also available.
On the ground floor, French windows lead into cool tranquil interiors. This beacon of simplistic elegance is divided into two separate lounge areas and a dining room, with an independent beautifully tiled kitchen that overlooks the veranda.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1: With queen size bed with view of the garden
• Bathroom 1: With shower, bidet, wc and sink (access from the hallway)
• Bedrooms 2-5: Four double bedrooms, all with sea views and en suite bathroom. Three share a shaded terrace with a view.
Stylish and elegant villa with extraordinary views and luxurious finishes
• External hot tub
• Magnificent, secluded garden and terraces
• Steps to the water’s edge, with ladder for easy access to water
• Garden furniture including along private path to the sea
• Table tennis
• Beautiful decor
• Barbecue and wood-burning oven
• Kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, and small appliances
• Air conditioning
• Private parking for 2 medium size cars. Big cars can be parked along the street, for a fee.
• Daily cleaning 5 hours a day and breakfast included (croissants, butter, orange juice, marmalade, honey, coffee, milk)
• Bed linen and towels included changed each 3 days
• Luggage service
Not included in the price, to be paid upon arrival:
• Damage deposit 1.000,00 euros in cash
• Tourist tax 1,5 euros per day per person
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM – 60,00 euros
Escape to this haven of tranquillity for a glorious stay with friends or family
Perfect seclusion yet close to lively Positano and the pretty towns and villages along the Amalfi Coast
• Less than 0.5km to Arienzo, Fiumicello beach and San Pietro beach club. The main beach in Positano is just under 1km away.
• Excellent selection of bars, restaurants and gelaterie in nearby Positano. Take time to visit the Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta and wander through the narrow winding streets. 2 km away from the main square in Positano
• Nearest bus stop 1.5km
• Explore the towns along the Amalfi Coast, including Amalfi (8km) and Maiori (12km)
• Charter a boat to explore the coastline from the water or hop over to Capri for lunch
• Head up to hilltop Ravello (10km) to visit the exquisite gardens at Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone
• For more spectacular views, hike the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) between Nocelle and Praiano
• Naples Capodichino international airport – 60km
Enjoy vibrant Positano and other Amalfi Coast towns in a blissfully serene setting
• As Positano can get quite crowded between June and August, you’ll love being able to escape to the secluded setting and uninterrupted views offered by Villa La Positano
• The area, however, is at its best in May and June, when the spring flowers are in bloom and temperatures are in the low 20’s.
• The villa can be accessed in two ways: from the water’s edge (by boat) with a climb of around 100 steps, or via a private, narrow alleyway of around 300m that leads down from the main road. We do not recommend the villa to older guests who may have mobility issues.
• There’s no shortage of excellent restaurants in Positano but when you feel like exploring somewhere new, head west to Nerano or up into the hills, to Monterpertuso.
An exceptional villa offering seclusion and style in an exclusive location
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065100EXT0481
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE:
- Tourist tax not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Sand beach - Spiaggia Positano
Town centre - Praiano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Sorrento
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Salerno
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Napoli Capodichino
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|April - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Jaw-dropping views from this cliff-clinging Amalfi Coast villa with pool, jacuzzi and direct access to the sea close to Positano centre Enjoy timeless sea views over Positano and the Amalfi Coast from Villa Le Sirene 1, an extraordinary villa for 10 (500 m²) perched on the edge of the hillside that...
Villa Zeus has a phenomenal location just above Positano, in the town of Nocelle. Set over three floors and built into the hillside, it also has its own pool. Villa Zeus is elegantly and tastefully decorated with the capacity to accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 double bedrooms. All bedrooms are...
Historic rustic villa for 12, with charming outdoor living spaces, a pool and picture-postcard views of Positano and the Amalfi Coast Perched on the hillside above the Amalfi Coast, in the heart of an ancient olive grove, Villa Era is superbly located for a restful holiday close to Positano. Steeped in...
Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque locations on the Amalfi coast, this splendid sea-view villa is perfectly primed to welcome guests. Boasting elegant interiors and an enviable location in the centre of one of the Amalfi gems, the town of Positano, Villa Mimosa also enjoys views that extend...