AMORE RENTALS - Villa Lauro with Heated Jacuzzi, Sea View and Gym
Amalfi - Villa
Get the full Amalfi experience at this historic frescoed villa (sleeps 10) set in the heart of the Amalfi Coast. Wander down the steps to the beach, stroll to the nearby pizzeria or just chill in the heavenly scented lemon garden. Originally an 18th century watchtower, the villa later became a chapel before being converted to a luxury villa. Holidays here are all about gazing out across the dramatic coastline and terraced hillside as you relax back on a sun lounger or in the hot tub in the charming lemon garden. There is also a bougainvillea-swathed exterior dining and lounge area and a mini-gym with a view that’s guaranteed to inspire even the most reluctant gym-goer!
Crisp whites, pale pastel hues and antique furniture characterise the rooms, some of which feature frescoed ceilings and traditional ceramic floor tiles. The spacious living room is filled with light and sea breezes thanks to double doors that lead on to a terrace, and the blue of the sea and sky is reflected in the shiny flooring. The room features two sofas, one of which is a double sofa-bed. A small but fully-equipped mezzanine kitchen sits above the living room, beneath a frescoed ceiling.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1: The Old Chapel Suite (75m²) includes a bedroom with doors to balcony, living room with double sofa bed and mezzanine kitchen/living room. Large private bathroom with double shower cubicle. Amenities include air conditioning, hair dryer, iron, mini bar.
• Bedroom 2: The Antica Volta (40m²). Atmospheric bedroom with king size bed, accessed by 14 steps and with 13 porthole-style windows with sea views. Amenities include air conditioning, HD TV, safe, iron, hairdryer and minibar. Bathroom with shower.
• Bedroom 3: The Limoneto Room (30m²). Charming bedroom with double bed (can be converted to twin). Amenities include air conditioning, satellite TV, iron, hairdryer and minibar. Bathroom with double shower and traditional tiling.
• Bedroom 4 (Annex): La Botte. Independent bedroom with separate external access and furnished patio with sea view. Double bed (can be converted to twin), air conditioning, HD TV, safe, iron, hairdryer, minibar. Stunning tiled bathroom with shower.
• Bathroom/utility room with toilet, sink, washing machine and dryer.
Soak up the atmosphere of the Amalfi Coast at this historic hillside villa with a hot tub, gym and original features.
Villa Lauro highlights include:
• Excellent location 2kms from Amalfi and close to many attractions on the Amalfi Coast
• Walk down to the beach or to the nearest pizzeria
• Original features and traditional Amalfi charm
• Spacious bedrooms and suites with exquisitely tiled bathrooms
• Elegant living room
• Attractive outdoor space for dining, sunbathing and dips
• Sea-facing gym and external Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi will be open from May 15 to October 31.
• Daily cleaning
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Electricity included up to 10,00 euros per day. The extra will be paid 0,70 euros/Kw
• Tourist tax 3 euro per day per person from April 1st to November 2nd. Children under 10 years do not pay.
• Damage deposit 600,00 euros
• For arrivals after 7:30 PM will be requested an extra of 100,00 euros
Not included in the price, on request:
• Porter service 20,00 euros
• Parking 30,00 euros (small and medium cars), 40,00 euros (large cars and minivan)
• Extra cleaning 12,00 euros per hours
• Change of bed sheets + towels 7 euros per person; change of towels 5 euros per person; change of beach towel 3 euros per person
Ideal for couples or families keen to explore the magical Amalfi Coast
Easy access to the beach and many attractions on the Amalfi Coast
• Stroll down to the beach (450 steps)
• Walk to the nearest bar or pizzeria
• Indulge in local gourmet treats such as anchovies from Cetara, buffalo mozzarella and pasta with a creamy lemon sauce
• 2km to the magnificent town of Amalfi
• Visit the nearby towns of Praiano (9km), Positano (17km) and Sorrento (30km)
• Explore the magnificent gardens at Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo in Ravello
• Nearest airport – Naples (63km)
Get the best of the Amalfi coast in the spring or early summer sunshine
• The property is accessed via 104 steps from the coastal road. Porterage service is included.
• A lido can be reached via 450 steps from the main road or via boat from Amalfi
• The climate along the Amalfi coast is mild throughout the year and at its best during the spring or autumn months
• Beaches along this stretch of coastline tend to be small and often pebbly with rented sun beds available on some of them
Get the best of the Amalfi coast at this sea-facing atmospheric villa.
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065006EXT0373
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 61 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Sand beach - Spiaggia Amalfi
Town centre - Piazza Flavio Gioia, Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Praiano
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Salerno
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Salerno
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Capri island
Town centre - Naples
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Napoli Capodichino
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
- 5/5Value for money
The guest has not left any comments in this review