AMORE RENTALS - Villa Panorama with Sea View, Private Swimming Pool, Garden and Parking
Castellammare di Stabia - Villa
Location, location, location… it’s not surprising that Castellammare di Stabia has been a firm favourite with visitors since ancient Roman times. Today, its beaches attract sun-seeking tourists, but its proximity to Pompeii makes it a magnet for anyone with an interest in history and culture, and its thermal spas are enjoyed by locals and holidaymakers alike. You’ll also find Renaissance churches, beaches and a convenient transport network for exploring the region.
The villa (320 m²) for 12 is situated 1 km from the centre of Castellammare di Stabia and has an excellent local restaurant and bar within walking distance. The beach and seafront promenade are 2 km away but with your own pool (8 x 5 m), pool slide for the kids and plenty of sun beds and comfy seating, you can just spend days chilling on the multiple terraces.
Simply furnished but with well-proportioned rooms, the villa has an expansive lounge on the ground floor, with a sofa bed and French windows to a terrace with views of the sea and Mount Vesuvius. A staircase leads from the lounge to the lower floor where there’s a kitchen (with kitchen table) with access to the garden and to a dining room with a table for 14.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom. Double bed, TV, window to garden and small fridge. Air conditioning and heating. Accessed from corridor.
Bathroom 1 (en suite) – Sink, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 2 with en suite bathroom. Double bed, TV, window to garden and small fridge. Air conditioning and heating. Accessed from corridor.
Bathroom 2 (en suite) – Sink, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 3 with en suite bathroom. 2 single beds, TV, small fridge and window to terrace with a view of the sea and Mount Vesuvius. Air conditioning and heating. Accessed from corridor.
Bathroom 3 (en suite) – Sink, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 4 with en suite bathroom. 2 single beds, TV, and small fridge. Air conditioning and heating. Accessed from corridor.
Bathroom 4 (en suite) – Sink, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 5 with en suite bathroom. Double bed, TV, and small fridge. Access to garden through glass door. Air conditioning and heating. Accessed from corridor.
Bathroom 5 (en suite) – Sink, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
Laundry area with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Plenty of space, a pool and great location in a popular resort, south of Naples
• Private pool (available from early April to end of October)
• Sea views
• Large outdoor space with hammocks and ample seating
• Plenty of room to relax indoors in the expansive lounge
• Walk to the nearest restaurant and bar
• Good transport links in Castellammare di Stabia town centre (1 km)
• Air conditioning and heating
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher and oven
• Bed linen and towels
• Free parking on the property for 5 vehicles (car recommended)
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Damage deposit 200,00 euros
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM, 50,00 euros
A good option for a family group looking to holiday together by the sea
An excellent base for exploring local beaches, towns and places of cultural interest
• Close to local amenities: restaurant (40 m), shops (1 km), town centre (1 km)
• Nearest beach is Stone Beach (4 km).
• In the evening, join the locals on a ‘passeggiata’ followed by a drink in a bar along Castellammare di Stabia’s seafront promenade
• Chill out at one of the famous thermal spas in town
• Circumvesuviana Castellammare di Stabia train station (1 km). Hop on a train to Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples or Sorrento
• Local places of interest – Sorrento (20 km), Naples (28 km), Positano (29 km), Ravello (31 km), Amalfi (37 km)
• Take the ferry across the Bay of Naples to the glitzy island of Capri
• Naples Capodichino International Airport – 36 km
Enjoy short transfers from Naples airport and excellent transport links
• Anyone looking for an easy fly-and-flop holiday will welcome the short transfer from Naples airport
• The area enjoys warm temperatures and long sunny days from April to October
• Be sure to visit some of the beautiful artworks on display in the Cathedral and the murals and frescos in the restored Roman villas of San Marco and Villa Arianna
• Take a day trip to Naples and explore its fascinating historic centre
Choose the pool, beach or sightseeing at this comfortable coastal villa
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 61 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Refund of security deposit hand delivered on the departure day
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Restaurant - 7 Farine Ristorante Pizzeria Gourmet
Train station - Circumvesuviana Castellammare di Stabia
Rock beach - Stone Beach
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Sorrento
Town centre - Napoli
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Salerno
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Capri Island. By Ferry
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|April - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 09/03/2021 to 31/12/2022