AMORE RENTALS - Villa Marina with Private Pool, Sea View, Terraces and Parking
Massa Lubrense - Villa
Breathe in the heady scent of the surrounding countryside at this villa for 8 on the Amalfi Coast and take in the views over the dramatic coastline. Villa Marina is just 700 m from Nerano, a small town at the far tip of the Sorrento peninsula, which has justly earned a reputation amongst foodies and those in the know as the place to holiday if you’re looking for Michelin-starred food and away-from-it-all vibes. The nearest beach is just 1 km away and the big names of the Amalfi Coast are within easy reach.
Relax by the above-ground swimming pool (4 x 7 m, 1.2 m deep), in the partial shade of olive trees, and enjoy the coastal views. There are two further terraces (both 45 m²) with tables and chairs. The first is facing the sea and partly shaded by a porch and leads to the second, which has a barbecue and table-tennis table. Pool opens from the beginning of April to the end of October.
The villa is on three levels, consisting in two apartments, a convenient option for a family with grandparents, looking for a little privacy. On the ground floor there is the first two level apartment and on the upper floor of the villa there is the second one floor apartment.
APARTMENT 1 - completely independent to be reached going up 24 stairs
• Lounge and dining room with small kitchen area
• Bedroom 1: Double bed and French windows with access to a terrace. Flat-screen satellite TV.
• Bathroom 1: With sink, toilet, bidet and shower and Jacuzzi tub, hair dryer. Access from the hallway
FIRST FLOOR - to be reached going up 17 stairs from the ground floor
• Second living room with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and access to the second terrace via French windows.
• Fully equipped kitchen with 4-ring hob, electric oven, American-style fridge with icemaker, microwave, and a dining table for 4. From the kitchen it is possible to access the garden area where there is the barbecue.
• Bathroom 2: With sink, toilet, shower, and hair dryer. Access from the hallway
• Laundry room: washing machine, clothes drier, an iron, and an ironing board. Access from the hallway
APARTMENT 2 - Reachable from the ground floor through an external staircase of 15 stairs
• Bedroom 2 with en suite bathroom: Double bed and French windows to terrace with sea view. Flat-screen satellite TV.
• Bathroom 3 With shower, sink, toilet, hairdryer.
• Bedroom 3: Double bed, Flat-screen satellite TV, window with garden view
• Bedroom 4: Double bed, Flat-screen satellite TV, window with sea view
• Bathroom 4: With shower, sink, toilet, hairdryer. Access from the hallway
Enjoy sea views and relaxing days by the pool at this spacious villa
• Be entranced by the sea views from pool and terraces
• Cool down in the private pool
• Enjoy the independence and privacy of several living rooms and kitchens
• Walk to Nerano and the nearest restaurant
• Nearest beaches – 1 km
• Superb local walks
• Parking available in a reserved parking space (car recommended)
• Welcome dinner (cannelloni, mozzarella, tomatoes, ham, wine, water and fruit)
• Linen and towels changed once a week
• Daily cleaning (3 hours/day) – Sunday excluded
• Air conditioning/heating
• Beach towels
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Tourist tax 2,00 euros per day per person for the first 5 nights. Children under 18 years do not pay.
• Damage deposit 1.000,00 euros
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM: 60,00 euros
An excellent villa for a group of friends or a large family with grandparents
Discover why Nerano is one of the best places to be on the Amalfi Coast
• Nearest beaches 1 km away. Stony beach at Conca del Sogno, sandy beach at Marina del Cantone.
• Nearest restaurant – 400 m.
• 700 m from the shops and Nerano town centre.
• Sita bus stop – 400 m. The service runs between Nerano and Sorrento.
• Catch a ferry or hydrofoil to the islands and other coastal towns from Sorrento port – 17 km
• Circumvesuviana train station (Sorrento-Naples line) – 15 km
• Amalfi Coast villages and towns – Positano (26 km), Amalfi (40 km), Ravello (47 km)
• Naples Capodichino International Airport – 60 km
Charming location away from the busier towns and tourist hotspots on the Amalfi Coast:
• The Amalfi Coast is best explored in spring, early summer or autumn when there are fewer crowds and temperatures are mild.
• Explore peaceful lanes and well-marked hiking trails, such as the one from Nerano to the Bay of Ieranto in this more secluded part of the Sorrentine peninsula.
• Make use of local transport options, including the SITA bus from Nerano to Sorrento.
• Celebrate a special occasion with a meal at one of Nerano’s Michelin-starred restaurants, Quattro Passi or Taverna del Capitano.
Everything you need and more from this sea-view villa with pool near Nerano
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15063044EXT0378
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 61 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 20:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
Map and distances
Bus station - SITA bus Sorrento - Massa Lubrense - Nerano line
Town centre - Nerano
Sand beach - Marina del Cantone
Rock beach - Conca del Sogno
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Town centre - Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Ravello
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
Town centre - Napoli
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
VILLA OFELIA is a charming two-storey villa located in Massa Lubrense with a swimming pool and a direct access down to the sea, for 8 people. The villa is 350 square meters in size with four bedrooms and three bathrooms and is fitted with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating. You’ll enjoy a breathtaking...
Direct sea access and a magical location at the furthest end of the Sorrento peninsula makes Villa del Sole a very special place to stay. Situated just 500 m from the charming village of Marina della Lobra and around 1 km from the centre of Massa Lubrense, Villa del Sole is a dream villa if you prefer to...
Attractive, comfortable villa with garden, private pool and timeless views over the Sorrento peninsula’s magnificent seascape Villa Stone on the Sea has a hilltop location in Massa Lubrense on the Sorrento peninsula. The 135m² villa is spread over two floors, the villa has a large sea-facing...
VILLA BLUGALLI is a gorgeous, cosy two-storey villa for 8 people in a peaceful location, enjoying a wonderful view of the sea and the surrounding greenery. Villa BluGalli has a total area of 200 square meters and has a private terrace, outdoor jacuzzi, parking, Wi-Fi, air conditioning and heating. A...
Discount of 10% on all bookings
From 01/10/2022 to 08/10/2022