AMORE RENTALS - Villa Pizzo with Swimming Pool, Garden, Sea View and Parking
Massa Lubrense - Villa
You’ll know you’re somewhere special the minute you step into the very distinctive Villa Pizzo, a 600-m² villa for 16, just 2 km from Sant’Agata sui due Golfi in the hills above the Amalfi coast. Built as a summer retreat in 1960 by one of Sorrento’s most distinguished families, the villa still retains much of its original charm and striking ceramics.
Lush vegetation surrounds the stunning private pool, and an attractively furnished poolside gazebo and several terraces provide plenty of space to sit back and admire the dreamy sea views. However, it’s the activities – table tennis, boules, basketball, billiards and a toddler play area – that will get the kids’ vote. Other amenities include a mini-gym, sauna with shower and an outdoor kitchen.
Enjoy creamy mozzarella and sun-ripened tomatoes at lunch on the magnificently tiled half-enclosed terrace, overlooking the garden and coastline. Inside, there’s a large kitchen with a pizza oven and two expansive living rooms which ensure there’s ample space for everyone to spread out. The first is elegantly furnished, with large French windows with views of Capri and a dining table; the second has a nautical theme and is set adjacent to the billiard room.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
All bedrooms in the main villa have satellite TV and air-conditioning.
• Bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom: Double bed, fireplace, French windows to sea-view terrace. Bathroom 1 (en suite): Jacuzzi bath with overhead shower, toilet, bidet, sink, hairdryer.
• Bedroom 2: double bed, French windows to sea-view terrace.
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds, fireplace, access to sea-view terrace.
• Bedroom 4: Double bed, window with garden view.
• Bedroom 5 with en suite bathroom: Double bed, 2 windows with garden view. Bathroom 2 (en suite): shower, toilet, bidet, sink, hairdryer
• Bathroom 3: Shower, toilet, bidet, sink, hairdryer
• Bathroom 4: Bath with overhead shower, toilet, bidet, sink, hairdryer.
Utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
• Bedroom 6: Double bed and 2 single beds. Plus small cooking area.
• Bedroom 7 (with en suite bathroom): 1 bunk bed. Bathroom 5 (en suite): Shower, toilet, sink hairdryer.
Keep everyone happy at this brilliantly equipped large-group villa on the Sorrento peninsula
• Gorgeous pool with poolside gazebo
• Lush Mediterranean garden with terraces
• Views over the coast and Capri
• Great kids’ facilities
• Plenty of indoor living space
• Mini-gym and sauna
• Satellite TV
• Air conditioning and heating
• Well-equipped indoor and outdoor kitchens
• Bed linen and towels included
• Daily cleaning
• Garage – maximum height 1.9 m, so unsuitable for SUVs or big cars
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Damage deposit 1.000,00 euros in cash. The amount will be refunded on the departure day if no damages to the villa
• Tourist tax 2,00 euros per day per person for the first 5 nights. Children under 18 years do not pay
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM, 60,00 euros to be paid on site
A fantastic villa for a multi-gen family celebration or group of friends
Experience the gastronomy, beaches and glamour of the Amalfi Coast
• 1 km to bus stop and nearest restaurant
• Town centre at Sant’Agata sui due Golfi – 2 km; and at Massa Lubrense – 4 km
• Nearest beaches – sandy beach at Cala di Puolo Massa Lubrense (7 km), stony beach at Marina del Cantone (9 km)
• Explore the iconic towns of Positano (19 km) and Amalfi (33 km).
• Visit the wonderful gardens at Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone in Ravello (40 km).
• Walkers will love exploring the zigzagging rural lanes and clifftop paths around Massa Lubrense
• Indulge in some local gastronomy, either on a farm visit or at the Michelin-starred Don Alfonso 1890 restaurant in nearby Sant’Agata sui due Golfi.
• Naples Capodichino International Airport (60 km).
Enjoy coastal views and the tranquillity of the Amalfi hills at this spacious rural retreat
• Villa Pizzo’s hilltop location is ideal for a restful, tranquil stay in this popular region.
• Visit the coastal towns of Sorrento and Positano for classic Amalfi vibes, then retreat to the oasis of the villa for the best sea views.
• Although the months of July and August can be very hot, the garden is filled with welcome sea breezes and plenty of shade from mature trees and covered gazebos.
• A caretaker who lives at the rear of the villa is available for assistance 24 hours a day but will not intrude in any way on guests’ privacy.
A seamless blend of tradition and modern comfort in this one-off Amalfi villa
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15063044EXt0116
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 61 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Tourist tax not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Town centre - Sant'Agata Sui Due Golfi
Town centre - Massa Lubrense
Sand beach - Spiaggia Cala di Puolo Massa Lubrense
Rock beach - Spiaggia Marina del Cantone Nerano
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Napoli Capodichino
Town centre - Salerno
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
VILLA POSIDONIA is a splendid two-storey villa on the coast, enjoying a fantastic view of the sea and the island of Capri. The villa has a total living space of around 340 square meters, can accommodate up to 17 people and features a private swimming pool, a private garden, spacious private terraces with sea...
Panoramic vistas of Capri from this ultra-glam large-group villa set amidst lemon and olive groves on the tip of the Sorrento peninsula Enjoy hotel-style luxury, a large garden with pool and multiple terraces and wide-open sea views at this contemporary villa for 18 near Massa Lubrense. Surrounded by two...
Villa Santa Lucia With plenty of outdoor space and a pool with spectacular views of Capri and the Sorrento coast, this converted farmhouse is ideal for large group gatherings. Get ready to be wowed by the views from Villa Santa Lucia, set amongst olive groves and overlooking the ancient village of...