AMORE RENTALS - Villa Angelina 1 with private Pool, Sea View, Chef and Breakfast Ideal for Weddings
Positano - Villa
This exquisite home is located near the town centre and boasts its own private swimming pool and spectacular views over Positano and the Mediterranean Sea. Villa Angelina 1 was built in 1741 by a wealthy Neapolitan family of merchants that used it as a representation mansion with a view of the harbour of Positano, from where they were able to see their ships sailing from the sea. They enlisted the services of the most famous artists of the time to fresco the ceilings and fill each room with precious furniture and artworks. Over the years the villa has been transformed. Today guests sleep in sumptuous suites decorated with exquisite antiques and period paintings but supported by the latest contemporary technology and comfort. The impeccable services and warm hospitality offered, combined with unique interior décor, provide a truly magical experience.
Having been completely renovated in 2013, the villa has been sympathetically restored with no expense spared. The result is a luxurious property with unique finishes like frescoed walls and hand painted tiles on terraces and in bathrooms. All the bedrooms and suites are decorated in a sumptuous style that echoes the time that the villa was built.
In all, this expansive property has 8 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 20 people - making it ideal for events. Weddings and other celebrations are often held here given that the villa and its views offer such a unique setting. Ceremonies that overlook Positano, followed by food in the gardens or on one of the many terraces, help create a captivating ambience where guests can relax and soak up the atmosphere.
Its gardens are also extensive, adding further to the romance of Villa Angelina 1. The main terrace on the garden level of the property runs the entire length of the villa under a pergola, providing shade and dappled light. From this terrace, there are panoramic views of Positano and Capri. The swimming pool, on the terrace adjacent to the main one, has sun beds to relax upon while enjoying the same jaw dropping views.
Inside, the dining room and living room continue the palatial feel of Villa Angelina 1. The dining room, for example, is two storeys high with a vaulted ceiling and two antique dining tables. In the living room, just off the dining room, there are not one but three seating areas for relaxing. Double doors also open on to the main terrace making for the perfect indoor outdoor living arrangements.
For those that may need to work a little during a stay, there is a library where there is a scanner, fax and photocopier – in addition to Wi-Fi. Guests will also have use of an iPad and iPod with Bluetooth capability. Finally, in terms of on site catering, the kitchen is of a professional standard where a private chef creates delicious meals every day. Guests can even have a cooking class during their stay, should they wish.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• First Bedroom Suite: Queen-size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower. There are double doors that open to the shared terrace
• Second Bedroom Suite: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and a large seating area. There are double doors that go out to the shared terrace and a west-facing balcony that overlooks Positano
• Bedrooms 3 to 8 each have a queen-size bed, an en-suite bathroom with shower and French windows leading to the terrace
• All bathrooms feature antique Neapolitan ceramic mosaics dating back to the 1700s
Villa Angelina 1 is truly mesmerizing property. It offers the following benefits, amongst many others that help make it a fabulous location for an unforgettable wedding or celebration:
• Villa Angelina 1 is full of antique furniture and paintings yet has all mod cons like air conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout
• The garden is beautifully landscaped with bougainvillea and almond, olive, lemon and mandarin trees. Staff make homemade juices and jams with produce from the property
• Inside, the living areas are vast and decked out in luxury furnishings. For example, the dining room has space for 16 people at the table while the living room contains a huge 55” plasma TV screen
• It is also possible to organise private boat rentals, massages, helicopter or car transfers in addition to hiring a yacht – whatever makes your stay or event the very best it can be.
With its history, it is hard not to fall for the magic of Villa Angelina 1.
In addition to all the fantastic selling points of the property itself, Villa Angelina 1 is also conveniently located.
• The closest restaurant is just 500 m away
• A bus stop to help explore the wider Amalfi coast is a 600 m walk
• There are shops 600 m away
• If you want to visit the beach, there is a sandy and pebbly beach a kilometre away
• Sorrento’s train station is a 17 km drive away
• Naples airport is an easy 65 km drive away
• The villa comes with staff. The private chef works 8 hours a day, with cleaning staff in the villa from 8 am to 4 pm. A gardener comes to the villa for 4 hours each day.
• A concierge service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• The swimming pool is a spectacular infinity pool (width 4m50 – length 8m50 – deep 1m30)
• It is also possible to rent Palazzo Santa Croce, which is just 100 m away, further helping it to be the perfect rental accommodation for a large party or a wedding.
• You will reach the villa from the street level going up 150 stairs
• Utilities (electricity, water, heating, gas, air conditioning, final cleaning)
• Wi-Fi in the whole building
• Music sound system
• Minibar in all the rooms beverages charged on consumption
• Safety box in all the rooms
• Courtesy kit (bath soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, soap bar, body cream)
• Daily change of linen and bath towels
• Morning daily cleaning
• Pool cleaning & pool towels
• Staff 8 hours per day (cook & waiter service for the breakfast and on other meal on choice between lunch and dinner; maid from 7h30 am till 4h30 pm) extra hours € 35 per person per hour
• Laundry service: underwear included, extra laundry €35 per load (10 pieces);
• Continental breakfast
• Welcome dinner (for stay of minimum 1 week)
• Cooking class (for stay of minimum 1 week)
• Porter service: (included 1 luggage only per person) on the day of the arrival is included from 4:00 pm till 6:00 pm. Before and after the indicated time or on Sunday or for any extra luggage the cost will be on guest’s charge. Porter service (included 1 luggage only per person) on the day of the departure from 8:00 am till 10:00 am
Not included, to be paid on site upon arrival:
• Food & beverage: a CASH deposit of 3.000 Euros will be asked at the arrival and it will be used during the stay for the daily grocery. At the end of the stay the remaining will be returned, or more will be asked if not enough
• City Tax: 2,50 Euro per person per day to pay locally cash, children under 10 years old are excluded
• Parking: the villa does not have a private parking, we collaborate with an external provider, the cost is € 50 per day for a regular car and € 80 per day for a van or a bigger car. They provide valet service
• Damage deposit: 10.000,00 euros paid by credit card upon arrival and refunded on the departure day if no damages to the villa
This villa is a rare find providing perfect surroundings for a perfect holiday.
Rates listed are referred to rental only. In case of events and extra fee will be required.
At Amore Rentals, we offer a specialized Concierge Team that is fully committed to enhancing your Italian vacation experience. Our team is here to assist with every aspect of your trip, from transfers to sightseeing, wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065100EXT0439
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Town centre - Praiano
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
Town centre - Salerno
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|