AMORE RENTALS - La Villa Positano with Direct Sea Access and Garden
Positano - Villa
Imagine your ideal villa on the Amalfi Coast … experience La Villa Positano. Start your holiday in style with a boat transfer from Positano, one of the jewels in the crown of the iconic Amalfi Coast. Located close to several beaches and less than 1km from the bustling centre of Positano, this ultra-glam villa is guaranteed to set your heart racing.
With private steps punctuated by sunbathing terraces down to the water’s edge, and set amidst a lush, mature garden (4.480 square meters), this exquisite villa (400 square meters) is one of only a few Positano homes to offer its guests complete privacy coupled with unrivalled sea views. Gaze out across the water to Positano from the private beach, and soak up the sun on the terraces that lead down to the water’s edge or on the vast panoramic terrace across the length of the plant-filled garden. When you need shade, retreat to the porticoed veranda or choose the spacious first floor terrace, accessed from several of the bedrooms.
On the ground floor, French windows lead into cool tranquil interiors. This beacon of simplistic elegance is divided into two separate lounge areas and a dining room, with an independent beautifully tiled kitchen that overlooks the veranda.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1: With one double bed with view of the garden
• Bathroom 1: with shower, bidet, wc and sink
• Bedrooms 2-5: Four double bedrooms, all with sea views and en suite bathroom. Three share a shaded terrace with a view. Three of the bathrooms have the shower, the fourth one has a tub and the separate shower cabin
Stylish and elegant villa with extraordinary views and luxurious finishes
• Private beach
• Magnificent secluded garden and terraces
• Steps to the water’s edge, with ladder for easy access to water
• Garden furniture including along private path to the sea
• External heated tub with sea view
• Table tennis
• Beautiful decor
• Barbecue and wood-burning oven
• Kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and small appliances
• Air conditioning
• Parking for 3 cars on street level
• Daily cleaning 5 hours a day and breakfast included (croissants, butter, orange juice, marmalade, honey, coffee, milk)
• Bed linen and towels included, changed each 3 days
• Luggage service
Not included in the price, to be paid upon arrival:
• Damage deposit 1.000,00 euros in cash
• Tourist tax 1,5 euros per day per person
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM – 60,00 euros
Escape to this haven of tranquillity for a glorious stay with friends or family
Perfect seclusion yet close to lively Positano and the pretty towns and villages along the Amalfi Coast
• Less than 0.5km to Arienzo, Fiumicello beach and San Pietro beach club. The main beach in Positano is just under 1km away.
• Excellent selection of bars, restaurants and gelaterie in nearby Positano. Take time to visit the Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta and wander through the narrow winding streets
• Nearest bus stop 1.5km
• Explore the towns along the Amalfi Coast, including Amalfi (8km) and Maiori (12km)
• Charter a boat to explore the coastline from the water or hop over to Capri for lunch
• Head up to hilltop Ravello (10km) to visit the exquisite gardens at Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone
• For more spectacular views, hike the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) between Nocelle and Praiano
• Naples Capodichino international airport – 60km
Enjoy vibrant Positano and other Amalfi Coast towns in a blissfully serene setting
• As Positano can get quite crowded between June and August, you’ll love being able to escape to the secluded setting and uninterrupted views offered by Villa La Positano
• The area, however, is at its best in May and June, when the spring flowers are in bloom and temperatures are in the low 20’s.
• The villa can be accessed in two ways: from the water’s edge (by boat) with a climb of around 100 steps, or via a private, narrow alleyway of around 300m that leads down from the main road. We do not recommend the villa to older guests who may have mobility issues.
• There’s no shortage of excellent restaurants in Positano but when you feel like exploring somewhere new, head west to Nerano or up into the hills, to Monterpertuso.
An exceptional villa offering seclusion and style in an exclusive location
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065100EXT0481
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 61 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 14:00 to 20:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- Tourist tax not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Sand beach - Spiaggia Positano
Town centre - Praiano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Sorrento
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Salerno
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Napoli Capodichino
|August - 2022|
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
VILLA ZEUS is a gorgeous three-storey villa for 10 people in the heights of Positano. From Villa Zeus you’ll enjoy a breath-taking view of the sea and the Amalfi Coast. The villa is around 250 square meters in size and comes with a private swimming pool, private terraces, private patio, private garden, air...
VILLA LE SIRENE 1 is a splendid two-floor villa located less than a kilometer away from the center of Positano. It overlooks the deep blue Mediterrean Sea, the village of Positano, the Sorrentine Peninsula and the island of Capri. It can accommodate up to 10 people. Villa Le Sirene 1 is about 500 meters...