AMORE RENTALS - Villa Aurora with Heated Swimming Pools, Sea View and Breakfast Included
Praiano - Villa
Skip the crowds that gather in some of the busier Amalfi Coast towns and get ready for maximum pampering at Villa Aurora, an exquisite villa that extends over 350m², set on the edge of the quiet fishing town of Praiano. Offering a heated infinity pool with breath-taking sea views, an indoor relaxation zone and a blend of contemporary design and traditional charm, this ravishing property is an irresistible choice for groups (up to 10) looking for a truly special place to stay.
The property is set over three floors, including a ground floor with the main living space, one bedroom and outdoor access to the pool and patio; a first floor with three bedrooms; and a basement spa area. A staircase (15 steps) leads down from the main front door to the ground floor and to the two delightful living rooms – the ‘Salotto Verde’ and the ‘Salotto Rosa’ – both exquisitely decorated with frescoed ceilings, quality fabrics and antique furniture.
For those in need of a fifth bedroom, the ‘Salotto Verde’ can be adapted for use as a bedroom. Highlights include a striking mural and a charming winter garden, separated by a sheet of glass from the main section of the room. In the ‘Salotto Rosa’, a large centrally placed glass slab allows guests to peer down into the relaxation zone below. The room leads directly into the kitchen/dining room and has French windows out to the patio.
The modern kitchen is home to top-notch appliances that are in keeping with the level of quality and luxury found throughout the property. The kitchen has a dining table and desk, and a hotel-style breakfast spread is laid out each morning on the long counter top, ready for guests to enjoy outside on the patio.
Choose from several outdoor areas, each with magnificent sea views. The outdoor pool area is a delightfully secluded spot, with sun beds, a small seating area and a dazzling infinity pool (6 x 5.5m, with a depth of 1.25-1.7m) that merges seamlessly with the backdrop of the azure sky and sea. A well-equipped utility room, with washing machine and dryer, is situated off the pool area.
Alternatively, soak up the atmosphere on the main patio, with its antique Trani stone paving, against a backdrop of walls painted in the Amalfi Coast’s vibrant signature sun-baked deep red. The final shared outdoor space is the expansive roof terrace, the perfect spot for an evening sundowner or an afternoon snooze in the shade of the gently billowing canvas sheet that flutters above a vast mattress-style sun bed.
Last, but certainly not least, is the basement spa zone, a magnificent relaxation area softly lit by beams of natural light and accessed via a 15-step staircase from the ground floor. Here you can luxuriate in the heavenly Emotional Pool and indulge in chromotherapy, water jets and hydromassage. The pool is 5 x 5m with a depth of 1.25 to 1.75m.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1: queen-size bed, terrace with sea view.
• Bathroom 1: en-suite bathroom with bath.
For anyone requiring a fifth bedroom, the ‘Salotto Verde’ can be transformed into a bedroom with queen-size bed.
• Bathroom 2: marble bathroom with double sink and rainfall shower.
• Bedroom 2: the Rubino Suite, with queen-size bed and stunning sea-view terrace.
• Bathroom 3: private bathroom with double shower cubicle.
• Bedroom 3: the Smeraldo Suite. Option of twin beds. No sea view from window.
• Bathroom 4: includes large Turkish bath with chromotherapy and aromatherapy options.
• Bedroom 4: the Turchese Suite, with fine fabrics and a covered sea-view terrace.
• Bathroom 5: with shower.
All bedrooms feature exquisite fabrics, beautifully designed wardrobes with a safe, and a luxurious vanity set including slippers.
Enjoy supreme luxury, elegance and magnificent views at Villa Aurora
• Heavenly sea views from multiple terraces, including roof terrace.
• Charming chlorine-free (saline system) infinity pool with sea views. Can be heated on request, dependent on outdoor temperature.
• Exceptional spa and relaxation zone.
• Exquisite décor and furnishings throughout property.
• Welcome buffet of traditional local cuisine, including cheese, cold meats, finger food, fresh pastries and fruit, sparkling white wine and soft drinks.
• Daily buffet breakfast including cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurt, bread, croissants and spreads, tea, coffee and juice.
• Extra catering services include seated dinners for up to 10, or buffets catering for up to 30.
• Contemporary kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, crockery and cutlery, kitchen utensils, coffee machine, toaster, kettle and juicer.
• Utility room with washing machine, dryer and iron.
• Air conditioning/heat pump throughout property.
• Satellite TV and DVD.
• Bed linen changed every 3 days; towels changed daily.
• Daily cleaning included, 5 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Easy access from main road.
• Parking available (must be requested in advance) at a cost of €220/week.
• Porterage service available on arrival and departure
• Dishwashing liquid and laundry soap
• Basics: olive oil, salt, vinegar, sugar, coffee, water
• PC and printer
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Tourist tax 3,00 Euros per day per person from April 1 to October 31 for the first 7 nights. The children under 10 years do not pay.
• Damage deposit 1.500,00 euros
• Laundry service 25,00 euros per hour
• Extra cleaning 20,00 euros per hour
• Baby sitting
An indulgent stay in an exceptional sea-facing Amalfi Coast villa
Perfectly located for Praiano town and other Amalfi Coast highlights
• 20m to nearest shops.
• 500m to rocky beach at Marina di Praia.
• Nearest restaurant 900m.
• Visit nearby Positano (7km), Amalfi (8km), Ravello (15km), Sorrento (22km) and Vietri sul Mare (30km).
• Catch a ferry from Positano to the Island of Capri.
• Walkers will love the Path of the Gods, a coastal hiking trail with jaw dropping views.
• Naples Capodichino International Airport – 67km.
An enchanting villa with panoramic views in a sought-after Amalfi Coast town
• Choose the quieter town of Praiano as an alternative to the busier towns of Sorrento and Positano.
• Think about visiting in April, May or September, when temperatures are milder.
• Parking is available on request at the villa, but you may prefer to use public transport or ask us to organise taxi transfers to get around.
• We can also organise boat and guided tours, in-villa chefs and much more.
Exquisite designer villa for a truly luxurious holiday on the Amalfi Coast
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065102EXT0135
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit hand delivered on the departure day
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Rock beach - Marina di Praia
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Town centre - Vietri sul Mare
Town centre - Salerno
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
Town centre - Paestum
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
An exquisitely furnished sea-facing villa with indoor heated and outdoor pools and spa area close to charming Praiano on the Amalfi Coast Enjoy jaw-dropping views and lavish luxury at this villa for 10 in picturesque Praiano on the Amalfi Coast. Set a short distance from the super-cool Africana Famous...