AMORE RENTALS - Villa Celeste with Heated Swimming Pool, Sea View, Butler Service
Praiano - Villa
Like something out of a dream, this splendid villa seems to rise straight out of the rocky hills of the Amalfi coast, perfectly reflecting the shades of blue and green from the crystal-clear waters below. What makes this villa special is the unforgettable panoramic view, with the bay of Positano sweeping as far as the eye can see, which guests can enjoy from the garden, the terrace or the outdoor heated Swim Spa SwimLife and is illuminated at night. In the garden there is also a gym area with a tapis roulant.
This light and air property can accommodate up to six guests and has a total area of around 400 square meters spread over two floors. Downstairs, there are two of the bedrooms with queen size beds, each of which have their own private en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, there is the third bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom and a fourth half bathroom, the living room and the kitchen, which is equipped with modern appliances and accessories. The villa boasts a modern style with traditional touches, such as ceramic tiles, comfortable spaces inside and out and white walls to ensure a bright and lively feel. This is Villa Celeste.
Situated on the splendid Amalfi Coast, Villa Celeste guarantees a dream holiday thanks and boasts a range of features, including:
• Stunning panoramic sea views from all rooms
• Perfectly finished, bright, welcoming and spacious rooms and a large, elegant outdoor dining area
• All modern comforts, including Wi-Fi, air conditioning, heating, satellite TV, quality linen, garden and terrace, both with tables and seating
• Outdoor area with solarium and gym
• Outdoor parking nearby, on payment, booking requested in advance 30,00 euros per day
• Butler service
• Welcome drink
• Daily Italian breakfast (bread, croissants, cookies, pastries, seasonal fruits, yoghurt, butter, orange juice, marmalade, honey, coffee, milk) served from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM
• Cleaning and change of bath and bed linen each 2 days
• Final cleaning
• Porter service
• Concierge service
• Grocery shopping
• Beach towels and bag, flip flops
• Outside gym area (in the garden with sea view): treadmill, gym dumbbells and other gym items
Not included in the price, to be paid upon arrival:
• Tourist tax 3,00 euros per day per person
• Damage deposit 1.000,00 euros
• Late arrival fee after 8:00 PM: 50,00 euros
ON REQUEST, FOR A FEE
• Private chef in villa
• Cooking classes
• Events and weddings
• Wine testing
• Pool Cocktail Station & Canapè (choose from the menu)
• Wine & Champagne Cellar (chose from the wine list)
Families or groups of friends will be sure to enjoy an unforgettable holiday here.
Nearby sights and amenities...
• It is possible to get to Praiano by car by taking the A3 Salerno-Reggio Calabria, exiting at Castellammare di Stabia if you come from the north and Vietri sul Mare if you come from the south.
• The villa is about 900 m from the nearest supermarket.
• The villa is just a short distance from the town centre of Praiano, which is considered one of the area’s true gems.
• Just 3 km away is Marina di Praia and its rocky beach, which is a popular destination for boat tours and tourists captivated by the towns beauty
• 7 km from Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi coast
• 10 km from beautiful Amalfi
• Approximately 35 km from Salerno
• About 64 km from Naples, the famous capital of Campania, where the Capodichino airport and the railway station are located. There are public transport links from here to Praiano.
• Praiano has a typically Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and hot summers, cooled slightly by the sea breeze. This makes it a great destination all year round.
• Due to the ongoing situation with coronavirus, we’d like to highlight that we constantly clean and disinfect the rooms to a high standard.
• A strong influence from tourism and close links with the sea make this beautifully rugged landscape the perfect spot for a holiday with family or friends. Some traditional events of note include I Suoni degli Dei (Sounds of the Gods), a series of concerts, torchlight processions and full moon nights; or il Festival della Tradizione (the Festival of Tradition), with folkloric songs and dances.
• Another driving factor behind the local economy is the world-famous Amalfi lemon, whose flowering, perfectly suited to the local climate, complements the local landscape perfectly with its bright colour and fragrant smell. Why not enjoy a limoncello or a fresh lemonade in the shade in the garden whilst looking out across the stunning panoramic views?
A luxury stay right by the sea; an unforgettable experience.
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065102EXT0244
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 61 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Rock beach - Marina di Praia
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Town centre - Salerno
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|April - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|June - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
- 5/5Value for money
Incredibile Villa with a stunning view over Positano gulf! Marvellous garden and great jacuzzi will make your staying a unique experience. Impressive furniture and top equipments will exceed your expectations Giovanna will help you with whatever you’see more
Incredibile Villa with a stunning view over Positano gulf! Marvellous garden and great jacuzzi will make your staying a unique experience. Impressive furniture and top equipments will exceed your expectations Giovanna will help you with whatever you’ll need.
Thank you for your review 0 Has it been useful? 0