AMORE RENTALS - Villa Daniela with Swimming pool, Wellness Area, Garden and Sea View
Sorrento - Villa
Set in the Sorrento hills just a few minutes from the centre of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, Villa Daniela is a designer villa for 12 featuring wide open spaces and contemporary style. The beaches are close by and the iconic towns of the Sorrento peninsula within easy reach.
The 3-storey villa extends over 400 m², surrounded by a massive 14,000 m² of flower-filled gardens awash with pomegranate trees, roses, camelia and wisteria. Catch sea views from the pool (5 x 15 m, available from the beginning of March until mid-October) and tiled solarium which is furnished with sun loungers, parasols, tables, a toilet and an outdoor shower with hot water. A staircase leads from the pool area to the first terrace (200 m²) where you can feast on pizzas snatched fresh from the pizza oven.
The ground floor has an elegantly furnished lounge, study area and dining room for 14, with a fireplace and large panoramic windows. The kitchen is equipped with all mod cons and has access to a second terrace. The first floor also has two terraces, one of which (60 m²) boasts gorgeous garden and sea views, a hot tub and direct access to a wellness area with a UNICA Techno gym, exercise bike, treadmill and sauna.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
The three floors are connected by a flight of stairs and a lift.
• Guest bathroom: Toilet and sink. Accessed from lounge or dining area.
• Bedroom 1 (en suite): King-size bed, small sofa, wardrobe, safe and TV. Access to third terrace with sea view.
Bathroom 1: Double sink, toilet, bidet, shower cubicle and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 2 (en suite): Queen-size bed, TV and window with view of the sea and Capri.
Bathroom 2: Toilet, sink, bidet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 3 (en suite): Queen-size bed, TV and window with view of the sea and Capri.
Bathroom 3: Toilet, sink, bidet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 4 (en suite): King-size bed, wardrobe TV and access to third terrace with sea view.
Bathroom 4: Double sink, double shower, toilet, bidet and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 5 (en suite): Two single beds and a private balcony.
Bathroom 5: Toilet, sink, bidet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 6 (en suite): Queen-size bed, TV. The bedroom has access to a fifth terrace, with table and chairs and a stunning view of the sea and garden.
Bathroom 6: Toilet, sink, bidet, shower and hairdryer.
• Laundry area, with washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board and a small terrace.
Spacious and inviting, Villa Daniela has everything you need for a relaxing stay
• Swimming pool
• Wellness area, with outdoor hot tub
• Extensive garden and terraces with sea views
• Modern design
• Barbecue and pizza oven
• Well-equipped kitchen
• Air conditioning
• Bath/pool towels and bed linen
• Daily cleaning, 3 hours/day, 6 days/week
• Internal lift
• Wi-Fi and satellite TV
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Tourist tax 3,00 euros per day per person for the first 7 nights from 1/04 to 31/10. Children under 18 years do not pay
• Damage deposit 1000,00 Euros
• For arrival after 8:00 PM until midnight a late arrival fee of 60,00 euros will be requested
Ideal for anyone seeking a sun-drenched holiday with luxury leisure facilities
Enjoy wide-open spaces and sea views close to Sorrento and other Amalfi Coast towns
• Shops and restaurants in Sant’Agata sui due Golfi town centre (2 km)
• Nearest bus stop – 1 km
• Nearest beaches – 8 km. Choose the sandy beach at Cala di Puolo Massa Lubrense or the pebbly beach at Marina del Cantone.
• Sorrento town centre and the Circumvesuviana Sorrento train station – 9 km
• Step into the ancient world with a visit to Pompeii (35 km)
• Visit the celebrated towns along the coast including Positano (19 km), Amalfi (33 km) and Ravello (40 km).
• Naples Capodichino International Airport – 50 km
A perfectly positioned holiday home with multiple group options
• A function room, suitable for weddings and other events, can be made available at Villa Daniela. Facilities include a sound system, display table, lectern and chairs for 50-60 people.
• Nearby Sant’Agata is renowned for its gastronomy. Dine out at the Michelin-starred Don Alfonso restaurant.
• This more remote stretch of the Sorrento peninsula is ideal if you’re looking for a more relaxed, crowd-free holiday in Campania.
• You can enjoy warm sunshine and pleasant temperatures between April and October, but temperatures during July and August can nudge the mid-30s.
Sophisticated style and plenty of space at this Sorrento villa with a view
At Amore Rentals, we offer a specialized Concierge Team that is fully committed to enhancing your Italian vacation experience. Our team is here to assist with every aspect of your trip, from transfers to sightseeing, wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Shops - Sant'Agata Sui Due Golfi
Town centre - Sant'Agata Sui Due Golfi
Sand beach - Cala di Puolo Massa Lubrense
Rock beach - Marina del Cantone
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Ravello
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
Town centre - Napoli
Town centre - Salerno
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Glorious coastal views from this charming large group villa with a pool and spacious outdoor terraces set in the Sorrento hills Get the best of all worlds when you stay at Villa Bianca, set between vibrant Sorrento and the rural surroundings of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi. Split your time between beaches,...
Sophisticated five-bedroom villa on two levels, with two private swimming pools, garden, and iconic sea views close to the centre of Sorrento Stay in your own private villa in Sorrento and get the best of all worlds, with fun-packed days on the beaches or exploring the town’s churches and historic...
Luxurious city centre villa, close to the sea and main tourist sights. Villa Flavia is a magnificent home, set in the heart of Sorrento. Extending over 350m² and 4 floors, it sleeps up to 12 people. Access to the villa is on the main road via an automatic gate which leads to a parking spot for two...