AMORE RENTALS - Villa Lux with Private Swimming Pool, Parking and Terrace
Sorrento - Villa
It’s not often that you get the chance to stay in a luxury city-centre villa with pool with all your favourite people, but this is exactly what’s on offer at Villa Lux. Situated in the heart of Sorrento’s historic centre, just 500 m from Piazza Tasso and the Museo Correale, you can walk to beaches, shops and restaurants. If you have a car, you can park within the villa’s gates, but with the station and bus stop nearby, a car isn’t essential.
The villa extends over 450 square meters. Outside, the above ground pool (3.5 x 7 m, 1.2 m deep) is surrounded by terraces that are partly shaded by a roll-up awning, with dining tables and chairs, sun loungers, a barbecue and an outdoor shower.
However, it’s the interiors that have the real wow factor. The main living room is particularly striking, beautifully furnished and with exquisite marble flooring and magnificent French windows to the garden. From here, you can access the superbly equipped kitchen, which has a panoramic view of the garden and French windows to the patio. A second living room offers an alternative space to watch TV and leads into the dining room (seats 10). There’s also an air-conditioned gym, a sauna and a hut tub for 7 on the lower ground floor and adjacent toilet and sink. The villa plus is the elevator that connects the different floors.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom: Double bed (can be divided into 2 singles) and window. Accessed down a 12-step staircase from first living room or elevator.
Bathroom 1 (en suite): Sink, toilet, shower cubicle and hairdryer.
• Guest bathroom: Sink and toilet. Accessed 5 steps up from second living room.
• Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
• Bedroom 2 with en suite bathroom: Queen bed (can be divided into 2 singles), two armchairs and four windows.
Bathroom 2 (en suite): Sink, toilet, hot tub, shower cubicle, hairdryer.
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed (can be divided into 2 singles), small armchair and two windows.
• Bedroom 4: Queen bed (can be divided into 2 singles), armchair and two windows.
• Bathroom 3: Sink, toilet, bath with shower, hairdryer. Tiled with beautiful handmade ceramics. Access from corridor. Bathroom for Room 3 and Room 4.
• Bedroom 5 with en suite bathroom: Queen bed (can be divided into 2 singles), armchair and two small windows. An additional single bed can be requested in advance to make it a triple room.
• Bathroom 4 (en suite): Sink, toilet, shower, bath, hairdryer. Adorned with beautiful glossy white and blue ceramic tiles.
ANNEXE (accessed down a 15-step staircase from the terrace)
Contemporary décor and luxury finishes make this a very appealing place to stay.
• The living room features a double sofa-bed, dining table for 4, TV and a well-equipped kitchenette with 4-ring induction hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
• Bedroom 6: Double bed, TV, air-conditioning and heating. Access from living room.
• Bathroom 5: sink, toilet, shower, hairdryer. Access from living room
Enjoy home away from home comfort in this luxurious villa in the heart of Sorrento
• Private pool
• Great location in Sorrento’s historic centre
• Close to tourist attractions, train station and bus stop
• Luxurious living in a former family residence
• Stunning tiled kitchen with 5-ring gas stone, oven, American-style fridge with ice machine, dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine.
• Gym with Technogym tools
• Private SPA with Finnish sauna
• Hut tub and shower with chromotherapy
• Air conditioning throughout house
• Change of linen once a week (excluding arrival and departure)
• Change of towels on request
• Daily cleaning (included 3 hours a day)
• Final clean (included)
• Private parking for 2 cars
• Welcome drink
• Courtesy kit
• Ice machine
• Bluetooth Sound System
• Laundry and ironing service
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Damage deposit 1.500,00 euros
• Tourist tax 3,00 euros per day per person for the first 7 nights. Children under 18 years do not pay.
Ideal for large group celebrations in a stylish centrally located villa
Enjoy days on the beach or sightseeing from your base in the heart of Sorrento
• Restaurant – 450 m
• Shops – 500 m
• Explore the pastel-coloured houses and winding streets in Sorrento’s historic centre, visit the Museo Correale di Terranova and sit and people-watch while you sip an aperitivo in the Piazza Tasso.
• Leave the hard work to someone else and hop on a bus to visit the favourite Amalfi Coast towns of Positano (17 km), Amalfi (31 km) and Ravello (37 km). The bus stop is just metres from the villa.
• Circumvesuviana train station for trains to Pompeii and Naples – 900 m.
• Local beaches – nearest stony beach at Spiaggia La Marinella (900 m); nearest sandy beach at Marina Grande Sorrento (1.5 km).
• Travel by ferry or hydrofoil from Sorrento port to the islands of Capri, Ischia and other coastal locations.
• Naples Capodichino International Airport – 55 km.
Poolside relaxation and privacy in one of Italy’s most popular seaside towns
• Sorrento and its picturesque coastline attracts tourists throughout the year but are certainly quieter in spring and autumn when you can still enjoy warm sunshine.
• With a holiday at Villa Lux, you can enjoy relaxing days by the pool, away from any crowds or noise.
• If you’re planning on driving along the Amalfi Coast, be prepared for hairpin bends and cliffside drops. Alternatively, take advantage of the great local public transport and leave the stress to someone else.
• The Amalfi Coast is known for its gastronomy for a reason. Make the most of the great local restaurants or pop into local delis to pick up the freshest of ingredients to whip up a storm in the beautiful kitchen.
• The owner lives in the same property and he will be at your disposal for any request. He has a separate entrance and he will not invade your privacy.
Luxury and a near-perfect location at this large group villa in Sorrento
At Amore Rentals, we offer a specialized Concierge Team that is fully committed to enhancing your Italian vacation experience. Our team is here to assist with every aspect of your trip, from transfers to sightseeing, wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15063080EXT1010
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- Tourist tax not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Rock beach - Spiaggia La Marinella Sorrento
Sand beach - Marina Grande Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Capri Island.
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|