AMORE RENTALS - Villa BluGalli with External Jacuzzi, Air Conditioning, Parking and Terraces with Sea View
Massa Lubrense - Villa
Relax on the terraces at Villa BluGalli and the bustling towns of Positano and Amalfi will feel a million miles away. Gaze out on timeless sea views, immersed in the delicately scented greenery of the surrounding countryside. Essential shops and restaurants are less than 500 m away in Torca, and the attractive town of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi is less than 1 km.
The chances are that you’ll spend most your time on the terrace, soaking up the laidback atmosphere and gorgeous views of the sea and the Li Galli islands. Rustle up a platter of sun-ripened tomatoes and creamy buffalo mozzarella or throw some fish on the barbecue in the small outdoor kitchen area and dine al fresco. The terrace also has a table and chairs, sun loungers, a hammock and outdoor shower but the top spot is undoubtedly the hot tub (for 4 people).
Set on two levels, the villa (200m²) is elegantly furnished with minimalist rooms featuring stylish dark wood furniture and dazzling white walls and fabrics. On the upper floor, the open-plan living area features a dining table for 8, a central kitchen area, a double sofa bed and lounge chairs perfectly positioned in front of vast panoramic windows that open on to the terrace.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bathroom 1: Double sink, toilet, bidet, a tub with shower and hairdryer.
(Internal 16-step staircase)
• Bedroom 1 (with en suite bathroom): Four-poster bed, air conditioning and heating. Access to terrace with table and chairs.
Bathroom 2 (en suite): Sink, bidet, toilet and shower cubicle.
• Bedroom 2: Double bed, air conditioning and heating. Access to terrace with table and chairs.
• Bathroom 3: Sink, toilet. Access from corridor.
• Bedroom 3 (with en suite bathroom): Double bed, air conditioning and heating. Access to terrace with table and chairs.
. Bathroom 4 (en suite): Sink, bidet, toilet and shower cubicle.
High-quality finishes and unrivalled sea views at this irresistible villa
• Hot tub on terrace
• Large terrace with panoramic sea views
• Outdoor kitchen and barbecue
• Kitchen with induction hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and microwave
• Stylish design and high-quality furnishings
• Private parking for 2 car, small cars recommended as access to villa is narrow. A public car park (extra) is available 400 m from the villa.
• Air conditioning and heating throughout villa
Not included in the price, to be paid upon arrival:
• Tourist Tax: 2,00 Euros per person per day for the first 5 nights, from 1st April until 31st October. Children under the age of 18 are exempt from this tax.
• For arrivals after 20:00 an additional cost, to be paid at the arrival, of 60,00 Euros will be applied.
• Final cleaning: 160,00 Euros
• Damage deposit 300,00 euros
Ideal for anyone looking for a touch of indulgence and complete relaxation
An excellent base amidst the rural beauty of the Sorrento peninsula
• Walk to the shops and restaurants in nearby Torca – 450 m
• Sant’Agata sui due Golfi (900 m) has more options, including the Michelin-starred restaurants of Lo Stuzzichino or Don Alfonso 1890
• Take the scenic hike from Torca to the stunning cove at Fiordo di Crapolla
• Nearest beaches: sandy beach at Cala di Puolo (6 km) or the pebbly beach at Marina del Cantone (8 km)
• Amalfi coast highlights all within easy reach: Positano (18 km), Amalfi (30 km), Ravello (40 km)
• Naples Capodichino International Airport – 60 km
Great food, a heavenly climate and intoxicating views on the Amalfi Coast
• Choose Villa BluGalli’s rural location for a quieter, more relaxing break away from the livelier coastal towns.
• Stock up on delicious food in the local shops or dine out at one of the many local trattorie.
• The Amalfi Coast is at its most spectacular in May and June when the first spring flowers and fruits emerge.
• Get a different perspective of the coastline and Li Galli islands on a small-group boat excursion.
A blissful retreat close to many attractions on the Sorrento peninsula
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Open plan kitchen (induction)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15063044EXT0362
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Tourist tax not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Town centre - Sant'Agata Sui Due Golfi
Sand beach - Cala di Puolo
Rock beach - Marina del Cantone
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Town centre - Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
- 4/5Value for money
The guest has not left any comments in this review
Spacious villa in Massa Lubrense, with heavenly sea views and steps down to the sparkling sea Is it possible to holiday on the Amalfi Coast without the crowds? The answer is a definite yes at Villa Perla, set on the road between Massa Lubrense and the beach at the pretty fishing village of Marina della...
Villa Dama A superb villa for 8 people in a leafy hillside residence Villa Dama is located in the Resort Ravenna, in the tranquil natural setting of Massa Lubrense. The recently built family-friendly property extends over 100m² and is the ideal choice for a family or group of friends looking to enjoy...
Attractive, comfortable villa with garden, private pool and timeless views over the Sorrento peninsula’s magnificent seascape Villa Stone on the Sea has a hilltop location in Massa Lubrense on the Sorrento peninsula. The 135m² villa is spread over two floors, the villa has a large sea-facing...
Villa Cavaliere Relax back and forget the stress of everyday life at this superb sea view property set amidst verdant natural surroundings Surrounded by a magnificent enclosed garden and with beautiful sea views, Villa Cavaliere is situated close to Massa Lubrense and the coast. Extending over 95m²,...