AMORE RENTALS - Villa Alma with Private Swimming Pool, Sea View and Garden
Massa Lubrense - Villa
Villa Alma is a stylishly restored villa, packed with rustic features and luxuriously finished to provide a beautiful holiday home for 11 people. Its location in the ancient hamlet of Annunziata in Massa Lubrense means that shops and restaurants are a short stroll away and several beaches, lively Sorrento and other attractions of the Sorrento peninsula are within easy reach.
There are 10 easy steps between the parking area and the entrance to Villa Alma.
The attractive stone walled villa (280 m²) sits amidst a garden scented with lavender and splashed with trailing geraniums, with unbeatable sea views. Spend your days relaxing round the pool (6.5 x 3 m) and at the end of the day, whip up some tasty pizzas in the wood-fired oven or barbecue fresh fish and feast al fresco under the pergola. The pool is up 3 steps from the villa’s main entrance.
Stylish, inviting interiors feature original architectural features, polished wood and terracotta floors and magnificent wooden furniture and antiques. Rooms are bright and airy, many with dazzling views of the Bay of Naples and Capri. The main living room, dining area and kitchen are all on the ground floor of the main building, with French windows from the living room to the garden. There’s an extra living room with kitchenette in the annexe.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom: Queen-sized bed. French windows to garden.
• Bathroom 1 (en suite): Sink, bidet, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 2 with en suite bathroom: Single bed.
• Bathroom 2 (en suite): Sink, bidet, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
• Guest bathroom: Toilet, sink and laundry area with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
FIRST FLOOR (up 19 steps from the ground floor)
• Bedroom 3 with en suite bathroom: Queen-sized bed. Window with sea view.
• Bathroom 3 (en suite): Sink, bidet, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
• Bedroom 4 with en suite bathroom: 3 connected rooms - a bedroom with a queen sized bed and window with sea view; a living area with double sofa bed and fireplace, and a bathroom
• Bathroom 4 (en suite): Sink, bidet, toilet, bath with handheld shower and hairdryer.
ANNEX (down 10 steps from the pool area)
• Living room with sofa, fireplace and small kitchenette. From the living room, you can step on to a private sea view terrace.
• Bedroom 5 with en suite bathroom: Queen-sized bed.
• Bathroom 5 (en suite): Sink, bidet, toilet, shower and hairdryer.
Combining traditional Campanian charm with modern day luxury
• Glorious setting with views of the Bay of Naples and Capri
• Rustic charm throughout garden and villa interiors
• Pool with hydromassage corner
• Pool heating on request with an extra fee of 100,00 Euros
• Wood fired pizza oven and barbecue
• Stone archways, antique furnishings and colourful ceramics add character and atmosphere
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Annex is ideal for guests looking for extra privacy
• Parking for 2 cars (car essential)
• Bed linen and towels included
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Tourist tax 2,00 euros per day per person for the first 5 nights from 1/04 to 31/10. Children under 18 years do not pay
• Damage deposit 800,00 Euros
• Cleaning 5 hours per day, 3 days per week mandatory: 300,00 Euros. For bookings larger than 7 nights the cost will be applied for each week
• Final cleaning 350,00 Euros. For bookings larger than 7 nights, the cost of the final cleaning will be applied for each week
• For arrival after 8:00 PM until midnight a late arrival fee of 50,00 euros will be requested. For arrivals after midnight a late arrival fee of 80,00 euros will be requested
• Heating not included. Will be charged 300,00 Euros per week to be paid on site
• Extra change of bathroom linen for 11 beds. 35.00 euros.
• On request, towels for the pool: 8.00 euros per person.
• On request, buffet breakfast, with an assortment of sweet and savory local products: 110.00 euros per day.
Feel at home in this stylish and inviting rural retreat near Sorrento
Get the best of the beach, the countryside and the top spots on the Sorrento peninsula
• The historic hamlet of Annunziata (500 m) has a grocery shop and restaurant, with more choice available in Massa Lubrense (2.5 km).
• Explore the maze of alleyways and steps that connects the ancient village houses in Annunziata.
• Spiaggia Capitan Cook is the nearest pebbly beach (2.6 km) and Cala di Puolo the nearest sandy beach (6 km).
• Public transport – bus stop for services to Sorrento (500 m).
• Sorrento town centre – 9 km. Take the ferry or hydrofoil from Sorrento port to Capri, and the train to Pompeii and Naples from the Circumvesuviana Sorrento train station.
• Visit some of the highlights of the Amalfi coast, including Positano (18 km), Amalfi (36 km) and Ravello (42 km).
• Naples Capodichino International airport – 63 km
Combine a full sun-drenched experience with rustic charm
• During the hottest summer months, enjoy the sea breezes around the pool and the shade of the well-maintained garden.
• Step back in time as you wander through the narrow streets and alleyways in Annunziata.
• Discover the natural beauty of the area along ancient mule tracks and through olive, lemon and chestnut groves.
• Organise a private boat tour or join a kayaking excursion for an altogether different view of the coastline.
Enjoy complete relaxation at this away-from-it-all idyll close to Sorrento
At Amore Rentals, we offer a specialized Concierge Team that is fully committed to enhancing your Italian vacation experience. Our team is here to assist with every aspect of your trip, from transfers to sightseeing, wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and more.
Independent kitchen (gas)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15063044EXT0011
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 1/1 To 16/4
From 1/11 To 31/12
Price: €43.00 / night
Security Deposit (refundable)
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Town centre - Massa Lubrense
Rock beach - Spiaggia Capitan Cook Massa Lubrense
Sand beach - Cala di Puolo Massa Lubrense
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
Town centre - Salerno
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
- 4/5Value for money
The villa is lovely and very spacious, with some beautiful items of furniture and ornaments. The garden is also very charming, and the position of the villa is magnificent - walking out to see the bay and the island of Capri every morning is magical.see more
The villa is lovely and very spacious, with some beautiful items of furniture and ornaments. The garden is also very charming, and the position of the villa is magnificent - walking out to see the bay and the island of Capri every morning is magical.
Potential clients need warning that public transport is limited and without a car , they are dependent on very expensive taxis. We did not find any instructions for the use of various kitchen appliances, which would have been useful and the dishwashesee more
Potential clients need warning that public transport is limited and without a car , they are dependent on very expensive taxis. We did not find any instructions for the use of various kitchen appliances, which would have been useful and the dishwasher door required repair. Given the cost of the villa, we would have expected basics such as dishwasher tablets to be provided in larger quantities and that a 'starter' pack of basic food essentials to be provided (eg. teabags, coffee, bread, jam).
Thank you for your review 0 Has it been useful? 0
Spacious large group villa in Massa Lubrense, with a private pool, heavenly sea views and steps down to the sparkling sea Is it possible to holiday on the Amalfi Coast without the crowds? The answer is a definite yes at Villa Terri, set on the road between Massa Lubrense and the beach at the pretty...
VILLA DEI SOGNI is a stylish three-storey villa for 11 people, situated in a peaceful area just 400 metres from the sea. From Villa dei Sogni, you’ll be able to admire an enchanting view of the sea and the Gulf of Naples. Villa dei Sogni has a total living space of around 330 square meters and features a...
VILLA GIULIA is a lovely rustic-style 12-person villa surrounded by large terraces. The villa is about 600 square meters in size and has a private swimming pool, large terraces with a view of the sea, air conditioning, parking and Wi-Fi. Villa Giulia is a genuine green paradise nestled in the hills of...