AMORE RENTALS - Villa Tina with Private Swimming Pool, Sea View, Terraces, Garden and Parking
Sant´Agnello - Villa
Villa Tina is a classic Italian villa offering the holiday of a lifetime. Set over three floors, the exquisitely furnished house has been tastefully decorated and has spectacular views over the Mediterranean. Guests at the villa particularly enjoy being able to laze by the swimming pool while looking out over the coastline, kicking back to relax on one of the many sun loungers provided for their enjoyment. The sunsets on any of the terraces have to be seen to be believed. If you manage to leave the luxurious comfort of the villa, Sorrento is a short drive away with its fantastic nightlife and culinary scene. It is well worth a day trip or two to soak up some of city’s culture and famous architecture.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
• Bedroom 1 - contains a double bed and a fan. Access to a terrace furnished with a parasol, a table and two chairs. The bedroom is accessed via the living room.
• Bathroom 1 - contains a sink, toilet, bidet and a shower cubicle with hydromassage, washing machine and a hairdryer.
• Bedroom 2 - contains two single beds and a large panoramic window. The room is fitted with air conditioning and heating.
• Bedroom 3 - contains a double bed. Access to a private furnished terrace with a panoramic view. Fitted with air conditioning and heating.
• Bathroom 2 - contains a sink, toilet, bidet, shower cubicle and a hydromassage bath for two.
• Bedroom 4 with en suite bathroom - contains a double bed and a kitchenette. Fitted with air conditioning and heating. The bathroom contains a sink, toilet, bidet and a shower with hydromassage. Access to a second terrace with sea views.
• The living room has a sofa bed should you need to accommodate two more guests. It is available on request for an extra fee.
Villa Tina has a hard-to-beat location given how close it is to Sorrento and the town of Sant'Agnello. However, the villa has the following benefits too:
• It has extensive outdoor space with a beautiful Mediterranean-style garden and terraces to entertain guests.
• The villa’s terraces provide sea views, and the private pool has a stunning vista of the Med.
• The pool is 6 by 3.5 metres and has an outdoor shower.
• There is an outdoor stone BBQ, but the kitchen is well-equipped with a gas stove, oven and fridge-freezer.
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Tourist Tax: 2,00 Euros per person per day for the first 7 nights, from 1st April until 31st October. Children under the age of 18 are exempt from this tax.
• For arrivals after 20:00 an additional cost, to be paid at the arrival, of 50,00 Euros will be applied.
• Damage Deposit: 300,00 Euros. The damage deposit will be returned prior to your departure unless there are accidental damages to the property.
• Use of internal tub, on request: 45,00 Euros per use.
• Final cleaning: 300,00 Euros.
• Daily cleaning on request, 3 days a week, 3 hours a day (including the change of linen and towels): 180,00 Euros.
• Extra linen and towels on request: 15,00 Euros per person.
With its enviable location, you’ll want to return time and again to Villa Tina.
Villa Tina is incredibly close to Sorrento, with all its amenities which help make the perfect Italian seaside holiday. However, there are also the following sites and attractions nearby that make it a great place to visit:
• The closest bus stop is about 100 metres away.
• Sant’Agnello with its restaurants, shops and train station is 2 km away.
• The stunning island of Capri is 22 km from the villa, including a ferry.
• The famous historic city of Pompeii is under a 30 km drive.
• Naples airport and the city of Naples itself is under 50 km away so it is convenient to get to this villa from anywhere in the world.
Points to consider before renting Villa Tina:
• Sant’Agnello is a good option for those that want to escape the hustle and bustle of Sorrento in the busy peak season.
• A trip to Pompeii is a must do for classical history enthusiasts, though it can get quite touristy.
• Boat tours can be arranged to make the most of the location so close to the sea.
• The swimming pool is available from the middle of April until the end of October, when the hot Italian sun is at its strongest.
Villa Tina is a welcoming villa that promises an unforgettable stay.
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15063071EXT0170
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 16 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 14:00 to 20:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- Tourist tax not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
Map and distances
Train station - Circumvesuviana Sant'Agnello
Town centre - Sant'Agnello
Town centre - Sorrento
Sand beach - Sorrento
Rock beach - Sorrento
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Capri Island
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Pompei Scavi
Town centre - Ravello
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale Capodichino Napoli
Town centre - Napoli
|August - 2022|
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
With a private pool and outdoor terraces, this villa for 8 in Sant’Agnello enjoys a peaceful location, close to Sorrento and other Amalfi Coast attractions While the lively town of Sorrento is certainly appealing, sometimes a holiday in a quieter location can be more relaxing. There’s still plenty...